Saturday 5 July 2014

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner

What it claims: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor is a deep conditioning treatment for dry and damaged hair. 3 Minute Miracle leaves hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny in one treatment.

Price: £4.99  (I bought these on offer from www.boots.com - 3 for £10)

Size: 250ml

Thoughts:
Label a little hard to remove
Smells really nice
Really thick consistency
Good quality
A little covers a lot
Leaves hair feeling silky
Really hydrating for hair

Would I recommend: 5/5 Hand down, great product. Leaves my hair feeling really silky and soft, the bottle of product goes a long way due to the consistency of the conditioner. It smells fantastic and the feel of it is really high quality. It's been a re-purchased every single month since I bought my 1st bottle of this product and I've been using it for over 2 years now. It's fantastic for damaged hair and hair that just needs that little extra love and attention. I seem to be recommending this product to everyone who has crazy coloured hair (like myself) these days but everyone always seems to agree. The price may be off putting to some, but a bottle of this product can last for at least a month or 2. I usually buy in bulk and www.boots.com always seem to have offers on on Aussie conditioner, whether it's 3 for £10 or 2 for £6. Great buy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment