Saturday 5 July 2014

Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick 055 Dream


Price: £2.59
(This product is no longer sold)

My experience: I applied this onto my lips and straight away, it felt really greasy and just not pleasant. Any mistakes I made took a while to remove as it stained around my lips a little. After blotting off the excess, and having a quick drink, half of it just came off. After re-applying and blotting again, I noticed it lasted for around half an hour before needing to be re-applied. 








Pro's
  • Lovely bright colour
  • Cost effective


Con's
  • Not long lasting
  • Feels a little greasy on the lips
  • Easy to smudge


Would I recommend: I wouldn't really recommend this product. There are higher quality lip sticks on the market that feel much better than this one, however the colour is very nice. I decided this sits better on my lips if I use a little and then use a lip balm on top of it, rather that just the lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment