Thursday 3 July 2014

La Riche Directions Hair Dye Poppy Red

Price: £3.75 each
Size: 88ml



My experience: I used this on my hair whilst it was dry. My hair was not platinum blonde like they recommend but was still rather blonde. I found it very easy to use and to get from out of the tub with both my fingers as well as my tinting brush. The coverage was fantastic. I have long hair and just 1 1/2 tubs of this was definitely enough to cover and saturate my entire head. I left it on for around 20 minutes and rinsed it out. It took a while to rinse out but that was because I had completely saturated my hair with the product. Once it was washed out, I finished washing my hair with a little conditioner and then proceeded to dry it. I was very VERY happy with how the colour came out.


Thoughts:
  • Easy to use
  • Good coverage
  • Didn't smell of anything
  • Not tested on animals
  • Left hair feeling soft
  • Did not dry out my hair
  • Can easily stain surfaces and clothes
  • Easy to remove off skin
Would I recommend? 4.5/5 Yes! Yes! YES! I love this product so much. It's really conditioning on my hair, the coverage is fantastic and there is not really any smell to it. The pot is shaped so it is very easy to get every last drop out and they are very easy to clean and use again. The colour works fantastic on my hair and stays for a long time. It's easy to remove off my body if I forget to put petroleum jelly around my hair line and neck. The only downside is if it happens to fall onto any surface, it will stain that surface and is near impossible to remove so it's always best to put down a few towels you are not too fused about being ruined and wearing old clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment