Saturday 26 July 2014

Lush Snow Fairy!

I'm pretty surprised I haven't written anything up on this product yet because it's my all time favourite lush product. It's only sold for a few months of the year before disappearing again, leaving fans of this product crying. It is sold in 3 sizes:

  • Small (100g)
  • Medium (225g)
  • Large (500g)


I can not remember the prices of these because they do change them every year (and the fact I haven't bought any since November 2013 - it's sold between October and January each year) but they generally range from around £3 (for the smallest) to £12 (for the biggest) if my memory serves me correctly. I usually end up buying a large bottle or two for myself to last me the year and family members always buy this product for me as well as it is in a lot of the gift boxes which are sold at Christmas time. I have been buying this product for nearly 4 years now (it may even be more than 4 years) and even when I smell it, it reminds me of Christmas. 


It's a very bright bubble gum pink in colour and smells fantastic. It smells like a sweet shop. A mixture between candy-floss and candy canes, just pure bliss. If that wasn't enough, there is also glitter in the bottle which just makes it look even more brilliant. A little bit of this product can go a long way. It can be used to wash your body but also your hair, and it lathers up really well.

If you haven't tried this product yet, you really need to! It is absolutely great and I will be buying some more as soon as it's back in shops. 


No comments:

Post a Comment