Friday 4 July 2014

Stargazer Eyeshadow Black

Price: £4



My experience: I applied this product using my models own eyeshadow brush on my eyelid. It was very pigmented and easy to apply. It gave really fantastic coverage, though can be easy to smudge. I was able to wear it for a few hours without the colour fading.

Thoughts:

  • Easy to apply
  • Highly pigmented
  • Reasonable price
  • Easy to smudge
  • Can be difficult to clean of brush
  • Long wear
  • Can be easy to break

Would I recommend: 4.5/5 Yes, I would recommend this product. It's highly pigmented and very easy to apply and use. The powder sits very well on my eyes and is defiantly worth the money. It last me around 4 hours before starting to fade but that would easily be corrected by using primer. Overall, great product and I would love to try more. The only problem I have is they are rather easy to break as I found out by knocking mine off my table, so I will have to repurchases this product soon.

Company website: https://www.stargazer-products.com/ +Stargazer 

No comments:

Post a Comment