Sunday 13 July 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Conseler

What it claims: Introducing our first gel concealer made with no waxes or fillers. It conceals without feeling heavy or looking cakey, skin appears brighter and awakened. It instantly conceals to help reduce appearance of skin imperfections. Coverage the way it was meant to be… even, natural and breathable.

  • It's make-up that doesn't mess with you.
  • No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
  • Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural
  • Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
  • Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free
Price: £5.99
My shade: 20

My experience: I apply this product after I have applied my foundation as it is much easier to blend it with my foundation already on my skin. It also helps find any blemishes my foundation has not managed to cover. I use this product also under my eyes. I apply this product using the wand and then pat out and blend with my fingers. I find it is very easy to blend out and does not leave that area lighter (or darker) than my actual foundation. I have also used this product on my bare face when I have been in a rush to hide any blemishes. It blends in very well with my skin tone and is not heavy at all on my skin.

Pro's
  • Pricing is really good
  • Really easy to use
  • Great coverage
  • Very light on skin
  • Covers any blemishes
  • Great consistency
  • Easy to blend


Would I recommend: YES! It's a fantastic concealer. It works really well with the skin. It's light weight, great at covering any blemishes and easy to blend out under the eyes. The pricing I feel is spot on and the shade match with the foundation and powder is really well matched. Great product overall and I can't find any faults with it at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment