Tuesday 22 July 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Powder Flawless

What it claims: 


Flawless that lets the real you come through.
Beyond matching: Fresh, Breathable, Natural
It's make-up that doesn't mess with you.
• Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, flawless
• No oils, no waxes, no nonsense

Price: £5.99
My shade: Classic Ivory

Also available: Fit me foundation and concealer




Pro's:

  • Long lasting
  • Great consistancy/isn't heavy
  • Great price
  • Mirror inside the case


Con's:

  • Shade is a little too light

Would I recommend: Yes. If you have the fit me concealer and foundation this fits in very well with the collection of products. It's very reasonably priced, long lasting and feels very natural. It's not heavy and feels like one of the best powders I've used to date. The mirror which is included in the case is very helpful though it would have been better if it was a mirror that showed you close up to rather than just a normal mirror (but that's just me being picky here). A great product though I am not too happy with this shade even though its meant to match the foundation and concealer I bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment