Tuesday 15 July 2014

Re-Touching My Turquoise

So I posted a picture of my newly dyed turquoise hair the other day (Last Thursday I think) and I decided to re-dye it using the product straight from the tub rather than mixing with conditioner. I did this yesterday afternoon (in a mad rush before having to go somewhere) and it's looking a million times better now.

It's definitely much darker but for me it's more green than blue which I was hoping for. I am only keeping this colour through-out summer though, as I am hopefully going a reddish brown for autumn time. 

I would also like to apologise over the lack of posts yesterday and today. I was out last night so I had a very busy day yesterday and today I'm recovering...slowly. I will also be rather busy tomorrow but I shall try and get some reviews posted tomorrow afternoon before I have to go out.


No comments:

Post a Comment