Sunday 13 July 2014

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder Medium/Dark

What it claims: The ultra fine and soft texture of Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder makes it easy to apply to your face and decolletage. The result is a totally natural, healthy, bronzed glow. Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder , with flecks of gold and infused with a sweet chocolate fragrance, you will smell as gorgeous as you look!

Price: £7.99


My experience: I used this product after applying my foundation. I used my models own brush and used this product for contouring. It was very easy to get this product onto my brush unlike their blush which I reviewed. I found it very easy to build this product up as I am not very confident with using bronzer, but I found I can easily start of using a little bit and apply more if needed.




Pro's

  • Build-able
  • Smells really nice
  • Fells nice on the skin
  • Easy to use/apply
  • Great for people who are learning how to contour their face


Con's

  • A little pricey


Would I recommend: Yes. This is a fantastic product. Easily build-able and very easy to apply. It also smells like chocolate which is always a plus point in my view. If you want to have a more natural look, this bronzer is perfect for this, as well as being perfect for a more dramatic look. Absolutely fantastic and I will be buying this again in the future. I think the only downside to this product is the price. I have used another drug store bronzer before which was miss sporty and it was very much like this one but half the cost. I do prefer this one however, but think it would be better if it was more towards the £6-£7 range rather than a penny under £8.





No comments:

Post a Comment