Friday 11 July 2014

Body Shop Rainforest Radiance

What it claims: Leave-in conditioner to soften, add shine and protect vibrancy of colour-treated hair.

Price: £6.50
Size: 250ml

Can be bought from:
http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/haircare/rainforest-radiance-detangling-spray.aspx


My experience: I decided to try this product after seeing a YouTuber review it in her hair care video and as she has bright hair, I thought it may be a good idea to try out. The price shocked me as its expensive for what the product is, but knowing how good body shop products are, I decided to try it out. 

I usually apply this product after I have had a shower onto wet hair. I just spray the product into my hair and brush it through then dry as normal. I have also applied this product to dry hair but it can leave the hair feeling a little sticky now and then so I think in my personal opinion it is best to be used on dry hair. I find it difficult to spray any product out of the bottle if I try to spray it in certain angles. If it's held upright it is fairly easy but as soon as i flip my hair and try and spray underneath it, I have found this to be rather difficult. Whether this is because I am close to running out of it I am not sure. I have used this product for just over a year now and I am planning on buying it again when it runs out (which will be very soon). I am very tempted to try more of the Rainforest Radiance range as they also have a shampoo and conditioner.




Pro's

  • Smells incredible
  • Leaves hair feeling soft
  • Great on the hair
  • No silicone/Parabens


Con's

  • Can leave the hair feeling slightly sticky
  • Can be hard to spray in certain positions/product does not come out
  • Little expensive


Would I recommend: I would recommend this product. Not only does it smell amazing, its really nice on the hair. It doesn't contain any silicone or parabens which means its also really good for the hair. The only off putting traits this product has is that it can leave hair feeling a little sticky if applied to dry hair and can be a little difficult to spray the product out of the bottle in certain positions. I think the price may be a little steep as well for this product, if it was more towards the £5 mark, I would definitely believe its worth the money but at £6.50 I think it's a little over priced.



No comments:

Post a Comment