Sunday 13 July 2014

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher

What is claims: The baked texture transforms when applied to the skin into an ultra-fine pressed powder, which is easy to apply and blends impeccably. One stroke of the brush reveals the irresistible aroma of the rose scented powder.

Price: £7.99


My shade: 34 (rose d'or)




My experience: I used this product after putting on my foundation (maybelline fit me foundation) and my concealer. I applied this product with my models own make up brush which I also use for contouring. I found it very VERY hard to get any of this product on the brush. No matter how hard I tried, it just refused to budge. I found the product itself rather rock solid so I used the top of my brush handle to scrape a little of this product (to loosen it so I could actually get something on my brush. I found this product very light and did not look nice what so ever. You have to build up this product for it to make any impact.

Pro's

  • Smells really nice
  • Handy case with mirror inside the lid


Con's

  • Hard to apply
  • Hard to get any product onto a make-up brush
  • Colour far too light


Would I recommend: No. This product is terrible. Although it smells really nice, its very hard to get any of this product onto a make up brush without having to physically scrape it. It does smell rather nice - just like the bronzer, but it is definitely not one I will be buying again. The mirror inside the product case is handy but again, this does not make it worth £7.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment