What this product claims:
- It's make-up that fits you.
- No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
- Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural
- Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested
My experience: I used this product after I had washed my face with my face scrub. I found it very easy to blend. It managed to cover up most of my blemishes as well as any redness I had in my cheek area. I used around one pump of this product and that managed to give me enough coverage. I have the product in 120 Classic Ivory.
- Comes in 10 different shades
- Good even coverage
- More yellow tones so it fits well with fake tan
- Feels very light on the skin
- Can be used if you want a thin coverage
- Good price
- Blends very easily
- Can leave skin feeling a little oily
Would I recommend this product: YES! It is such a fantastic product. For me it's probably the best foundation I have used to date! Easy to use, good coverage and it's a really reasonable price. The best thing about this product is that there are also powders and concealers in this range so it's very easy to buy them in a shade to match the foundation. It's really easy to also find a foundation to match your skin tone due to the fact there are 10 shades. I myself have pale skin and usually finding a foundation to match can either result in it being too dark or too light, but with this foundation, I have found it to match my skin tone perfectly! It has definitely been my holy grail foundation for nearly a year now and I am in love with this product!